WIRE MESH PALLETS
Wire mesh pallets have many advantages over timber and plastic skids, including higher tensile strength, greater durability and lifespan. They offer superior moisture resistance and are cheaper than plastic pallets. Being non-porous, they will not support bacteria growth or insect larvae. Wire pallets are an ideal solution for importing and exporting products that cannot go on wooden pallets due to bug infestation.
- 2000kg load capacity (based on evenly distributed load).
- Constructed of 75mm x 100mm x 7mm and 5mm wire mesh with heavy duty 1mm gauge steel supports.
- 4-way forklift access.
- Allows the free passage of water so overhead sprinklers operate effectively.
- Low tare-weight-to-cargo load.
- High strength-to-weight ratio.
- Reusable trip after trip.
- Stays cleaner because dirt cannot build up on wire grid
- Wire mesh pallets don't have a disposal fee
- Wire mesh pallets are lighter in weight and easier to handle.
- Won't rot or splinter and have no nails.
- Nestle together saving storage space and retrieval costs.
Copyright © Escape Packaging Pty Ltd
ACN 111 157 352